My Facebook account hack and how I restore it [2019]


When something bad happens with others and we say to own hear it's not going to happen with me. Why anybody thinks that his happy moment will convert on Sad in next second? Many people only think they are enjoying a happy life and it never changes. And I am also one of them but one incident will change my life and teach me a beautiful lesson.


No one knows what's happen in next second So no one is ready for it But You are not from this stupid crowd So  You have to ready for next Second........If you are ready then you can change the Future.

So incident was this

I am a Social media lover person and a great Fan of Facebook. I am using Facebook since 2011 when I got my first Mobile from my mother. And I had created many accounts on Facebook I.e Fake accounts but they are no more because i deleted all of my Facebook accounts (Excluding my first account). So I have only one Facebook account that I  can use. 15/06 /2018 was a bad day of my life when I lost my access from my favourite and only Facebook accounts. When  I was trying to log in my account and it fails; after some seconds a pop up will open and the first line of this notice will make me panic and the line is Your Facebook Account has been temporarily locked.
Facebook,account, Security,tricks ,Ujjwaladitya
You know that I am using Facebook from the last seven years and this is the first time when I'm unable to access my Facebook account. All of my photos, friends, contact and message and many things that are going to lose. I am crying like a child. After some tactic and spending some time, I got again access on my Facebook account. I make my account more secure by Changing my password and Switch on the 2step verification. 
How I get again access on my account?
I am trying to reset my password but I am unable to get codes on my email and mobile number because both are changed. Then I Contact them using this link and I have to ask match my 15 Friend's photo to their name.  After solving this puzzle my account will be unblocked.  
Facebook,Hacking,ujjwaladitya
I hope you like this article then please share it and don't forget to comment.
.......