How to add shorte.st in my blog and earn from bounce rate

I have started my new website (blog) www.ujjwaladitya.blogspot.com   with the help of blogger . The site is online  with some post on earning-money, how to based.  The site is new on internet .So my site get less visitors ( 1000 per month ) and much bounce rate .For these reason I don’t apply for Adsence  . I want some money to buy a domain name for my site .so I am searching  about Adsence’s alternatives then I got a name shorte.st  (a link Shortner ) . Because I am new in this field so  I don’t know about this url shortner .After some error I am monetize my website with shorte.st .  In this post I am going to share with you  my experience on shorte.st .
Must read :- shorte.st ‘s review with me
shoteeee.JPG
1.You have to create an account on shorte.st (click here)
 Now click on website script
 2.Then choose how much entries, popads exits 
3. click on generate script and copy the script

4.Open your blogger  and go to theme
now paste the code above last body tag .
now its done . 
check the demo

if you earn money from your site's bounce rate then on website script only switch on the exit and entries  then generate   the code and paste it above in last body tag of your template.

So you can  earn  money from your home using your mobile or Pc . You have to any question , suggestion then comment below.  and don't forget to share with your friends . Because sharing is caring.