Get 50% discount on YouTube premium only for students

Whenever I feel bore from work then prefer to listen music and it will help to change my mind.
I feel energetic with an awesome feeling by listing my favorite songs.


It depends on which type of music you are listing.

I have a collection of 90’s Bollywood song track in my memory card. But I can't add more than a number of songs in my phones due to low space. So I use online streaming sites to listen music and thanks to Wynk music and Youtube ( which are became a part of my phone).

But it's so irritating when you get an ad in mid of your favorite music. But ads are the main way to earn money for creators.

Thanks to the premium version that means ads version or paid subscription (where the service provider charge us a small monthly or yearly fee for thier service ).

YouTube had also launched the premium version of YouTube music and Youtube premium service  in 17 countries.

A Good news is Youtube premium lover.

If you are an student then you enjoy YouTube premium at low price. YouTube premium gives ad-free experience , power to download videos and access to original content.

Where YouTube music provides you unlimited stream and download. You can also enjoy background music. You can play your favorite songs from a list of thousands songs (also a free version of YouTube music is available with ads).

You can enjoy these services with low cost if you're a student.

Students get full access of YouTube mic at $4.99 per month and Youtube premium at 6.99 per month. Which is 50% less from the general charges. If you create an account before January 13, 2019.



Before you jump to this awesome offer just wait because this offer is only for U.S. full time college, University students.