Check Android version of Your Smartphone in 4 Steps

Everyday a new smartphone launch by top companies and they are better from their previous Version. You are using a Smartphone then It is more chances that Your phone is  Android (because of their low cost than other Os). I know that what I am  going to share with You.This Tactic is also known by many Geek or Android user But believe on me there are many person who don't know how to check the Android version.(I say this because I saw them)
This is so easy for them who know it and it takes only some seconds for them who read this article. Let's follow these steps

  1. Open setting of your Smartphone.
  2. Search About Phone option and  click on it.
  3. See on Android Version
  4. Long press on Android version to view the picture of Your Android version.
If You Learn something With us then Share this With other.

Post a Comment

0 Comments