How to convert your social Media account to a knowledge book 2020


Social media, ujjwaladitya,Knopwledgebook
Hey friends this is Aditya and I want to ask a question to you “Are You using social media ?”


Probably,


Your Answer will be Yes.
Then why are you using social media ?
I am not wrong then you're using social
media to connect with friends and family by sending your favourite New Year Picture.
If you're a social media
influencer then you're using Social media
Influencer then you are using social media to
earn Money 💰.

Ok, I understand but I have a great trick

that will help you. It's like New Year 2020

Gift from Me to You. Yes, for those of you

who are reading this article. 



So I know the Way to convert Your social

media account into Knowledge Book 📖. 



Yes, This is True.


Why I need to convert my social media

account into Knowledge Book? 


If you're feeling bored using social media

accounts and want to delete it. 


If you want to learn more on a particular T

or niche  like Bitcoin


I know you will get all the information using Google but when you use a social media

account like Facebook then you are not only learning you are also connected with

same mind people.


They will help you to learn more than

reading a blog where you need to wait

until you get your comment reply.



So How to Convert Your social media account into Knowledge Book 📖?


If your social media account will help You by being a Knowledge book. So get ready to convert your
Social media account into a knowledge book.
Before I proceed you need to select a particular
topic that you want to learn Like Blogging,
YouTube and social media platform that
you want to convert like Facebook , Instagram

Ok


For this trick, I am going to use Facebook and the
topic I want to learn is Cryptocurrency . Hope you
have also selected your topic and Platform.


So I suggest you create a new Facebook account
and I have created one because my Facebook
account is the only way that connects me to
my friends. 

Now I am doing the following steps to convert

my social media account into

Knowledge Book ðŸ“–.


  • Log-in to your account
  • Unfriend the person that is not related to your Cryptocurrencies (Skip this step if you have just created your account.)

  • Search people, page groups related to Cryptocurrencies topic 
  • Start  sending  friend requests to those who are with Cryptocurrencies.
  • Like the pages like CoinMantra
  • Join the Group.





After doing these steps your account will convert in a knowledge book. Don’t believe me Go to your
home page
then what you see? This is the screenshot of my
experiment on Twitter account.

You can also convert your other social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and others.