TOP 5 EWALLET OF INDIA and WHICH E- WALLET IS USE AND WHY?

TOP 5 EWALLET  OF INDIA  and WHICH E- WALLET IS  USE AND WHY?  

THERE ARE MANY E-WALLET IN  INDIA .

IN THE TIME OF DEMONETISATION  PAYTM  MOBIKWIK AIRTEL BANK OXIGEN ETC ... ARE CLAMED THAT, THERE USERS GROW VERY FAST .

YOU SHOW  THE USES OF  E WALLEt IS INCREASED VERY FAST in india at the time of Demonetisation {2016}.


There are some top e- wallet that i sugest  you . 

1-    

the first of my choice is airtel money or airtel payments bank.  now  I  declare that why I give the first position to airtel money.IF  you have not a bank account and you want to add money to paytm . or another e-wallet. then how to do?it is a question mark for us. I have no debit card then how to shop online, or book a ticket of rail movie etc. then you have to ask another person to debit card, credit card or net banking. sometimes you get it, but every day is not a lucky day. so what you do when you get an urgent and not debit card. so you go to open a bank account and finding a guarantor and etc.. your account is open after minimum 7 days and you get your card at after some days . so I suggest you open airtel bank account in just at least 5 minutes. it is not necessary that you have an Airtel number. and you get a airtel virtual card by just step  

1 - download my airtel app.  2-go to payments bank section. 

3- Click on the Menu Icon on the Top Left Side on the Screen  

4- click on online card now you will be able to see  your airtel virtual card. the first best thing about airtel payments bank is it gives you highest interest rate  7.25 %.   it is a first e- the wallet that gives interest on money and one lakh rupee insurance { which is free for its verified user means KYC completed user} so you can understand why I give airtel payments bank to my first choice.

2

and the second is udio wallet { sh mart wallet}  

udio gives you a udio virtual card powered by rbl  bank.
and it gives 5%  cashback {offers are changes after some period} using its virtual card. it is the first and only wallet that gives you physical card facility.  it gives 500 rs bank transaction free of cost. 

how to get your udio digital card👳👳

3- the third my choice  is freecharge. because it gives you to invest your money to mutual fund{ only for kyc user}. and it gives free transfer my money to a bank.

4- THE fourth is all you know paytm. paytm takes 1% to transfer money in bank{ if you are a kyc verified user }. i am going to upgrade my wallet limit 1,00,000. 


5- mobikwik is in the fifth position.  it is good for the daily user. it does not support virtual debit card. its cashback system is boring because you can use only  10% of your cash back.suppose I have 200 rs in the wallet and the supercash  {mobikwik cashback} is 140rs. then I want to recharge my phone with 300 rs it says to me add money 86 rupee. because 10% of 140= 14 rs . and left cash back balance is expired soon. that means it is a daily use wallet. 

so, friends, I go. and come with something new. if you like it then don't forget to share and comment on it.